love
"I always wanted to be my sister, secretly. she's so innocent and simple minded, not as hungry for success like me. She tries her best in everything she does and she doesn't regret, unlike me who pushes myself so much sometimes I myself cannot take it. She is patient, whilst I am so hot tempered. She's contented with what life gives her, and yet I keep wanting more, forcing and pushing myself to be the best amongst the best, not resting till I win everyone.
Sometimes I get tired just being myself, pushing and pushing beyond limits and wasting life away, never stopping to smell the roses.
Sher Li, I know you are mega happy reading this. Whatever you cow. HAHA."
awwww. such a sweetie! (:
haha. okay lah, to be truthful, i actually admire my sis ALOT.
1) she is brimming with confidence and she doesn't care about what people thinks.
2) she voices out all her opinions and she is frank.
3) she is loud.
4) people keeps thinking she is taller than me just because her legs are skinnier than mine. so stupid. haha.
5) she is always herself in all situations no matter who she is with, or under what circumstances she is in.
6) she is incredibly smart and hardworking and self-motivated.
7) she dares to scold me. !!!
8) she has a lovely sister!
hahahahaha. these are the prettiest looking photos of her i can find.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home