sherli

Saturday, September 20, 2008

refraining from stepping over the boundary

i want promos to be over NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!! (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

i've got whole lot of plans after promos and luckily we have an almost one week break after promos! wooo!
this is so motivating right. haha. get your face off your silly notes and plan what you want to do after promos!!! it makes you excited that promos gonna be over in 6 days! haha!

RANDOM FUNNY QUOTE
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. "
- Emo Philips




stay this way. i feel more comfortable being in this situation, this relationship, this life of mine revolving around yours. (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

it is still deeply imprinted upon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home