I SWEAR I AM GOING TO TAKE ONE UGLY AND UNGLAM PHOTO OF YUSIN AND POST IN MY FREAKING BLOG!!! HAHA. AND I THINK LIUKUN WILL BE GLAD TO HELP ME IN IT.
sherli
Thursday, September 04, 2008
sherli
Previous Posts
- ok! sorry ced about my post on econs. but i think ...
- went to school today and studied with xr. it was a...
- weeee. today is a happy day. (:(:(:(:(:(:(:tomorro...
- we chatted for 1 whole hour. haha. it was nice. si...
- today is a fun day. lol. yusin came over and we st...
- i am in need of some kind helpful souls to study w...
- thanks liukun for your muffin. i appreciate it alt...
- i realised i am the only one who has been blogging...
- when i was taking a nap yesterday afternoon, i dre...
- doing pw now as usual. it is really a hassle and t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home